Welcome to Grand Avenue State School
If you are interested in enrolling, please check the EdMap page, where you can enter your address, to ensure you reside within our designated catchment area.
Enrolments at Grand Avenue State School are governed under a School Enrolment Management Plan (SEMP). Further information regarding the Grand Avenue State School enrolment process can be found via the Enrolment Management Plan.
Once you have identified that you reside within the catchment area, please complete and provide the following:
What to include in an Enrolment Application:
An enrolment application must include the following:
- Fully completed Application for Student Enrolment form and associated forms.
- Evidence of birth date (i.e. birth certificate). Students born overseas are required to present their passport as evidence.
- Three (3) acceptable proofs of residency*
- Primary source (1) - a current real estate agent signed Tenancy Agreement (minimum 6 months lease), Brisbane City Council Rates Notice or unconditional Contract of Sale as well as
- Two (2) secondary sources - a utility bill (gas, electric, water) andcurrent Driver’s Licence showing the same postal address and parent's/legal guardian's name. (A bank statement may be submitted in lieu of a Driver’s Licence.)
- *If you have a child already attending Grand Avenue, proof of residency is not required.
- If you or your child were born overseas, or another language is spoken at home, please complete the EALD questionnaire.
- nformation about your child’s medical condition, medications (if applicable).I
- Details of any relevant Family Court orders or other court orders (if applicable).
Once completed, you can email your documentation to the Enrolment Officer firstname.lastname@example.org, submit it in person to the school office or post to:
Grand Avenue State SChool
PO Box 4126
Forest Lake QLD 4078
An appointment with a member of the school's leadership team is required prior to commencing. Please note that your child's enrolment can not be confirmed unless all criteira have been met and all relevant documentation has been provided.
We look forward to a successful partnership as your child begins their educational journey with us.